Come indoors to our climate controlled year-round facilities. This is a great beginning league for boys and girls wanting to learn the fun game of soccer. Each session will begin with a 10 minute instructional warm-up period, then the kids will play a game for 40 minutes.The players on the field are 4V4 and the coach will remain on the field throughout the game giving instructions and encouragement as needed. Our league is non-competitive. TEAMS ARE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS AND OUR LEAGUES FILL UP VERY FAST SO SIGN UP TODAY!
For Further Information CALL:
(913) 888-KICK (5425) Ext. 0
8875 Rosehill Rd, Lenexa, KS 66215
$365.00* plus sales tax per team for 8 game sessions. ALL TEAMS THAT PLAYED IN OUR WINTER 2 SESSION THAT REGISTER BY FRIDAY, JUNE 19TH RECEIVE A $50 COUPON TOWARDS YOUR SUMMER TEAM REGISTRATION!
Each session begins with a 10 minute instructional warm-up period, then the kids will play a non-competitive game for 40 minutes. Roster maximum of 9 players – All players will receive participation medals at your last game. *Fees do not include medical reimbursement insurance. TEAMS SHOULD REGISTER ONLINE & PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD, or register at our Lenexa facility.
To register your team, you need the following:
- Register your team online after creating an account.
- $200.00 Deposit, per session (non-refundable start of the session).
- Submit a schedule conflicts form no later than two weeks before session start date.
- All players must be registered and roster photos taken before their first game.
TEAMS SHOULD REGISTER ONLINE & PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD, or register at our Lenexa facility.
*Note: No play/train player fee!
Our league managers will be flexible with schedule conflicts. Schedule conflict forms are due no later than two weeks before the start of the session.
- Best managed leagues in KC
- Most flexible with scheduling and coaches conflicts
- Best maintained fields in KC
- All teams will receive Participation Medals at the end of each session.
Our small-sided, 4V4 Pony leagues offer games with fewer players competing on a smaller size field. These are fun games that involve the players more because fewer players are sharing the ball. The small-sided game is a developmentally, appropriate, fun environment for young soccer players.