Avoid the heat, rain, & wind! Come indoors to our climate controlled year-round facilities. All American Indoor Sports offers youth soccer leagues for all ages and levels of play. All American is currently celebrating our 35th year running the deepest, most competitive, best managed youth soccer leagues in the KC metro area. We continue to accommodate the busy schedules of players and their families with our flexible scheduling and no reschedule fees! TEAMS ARE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS AND OUR LEAGUES FILL UP VERY FAST SO SIGN UP TODAY!
For Further Information CALL:
(913) 888-KICK (5425) Ext. 0
8875 Rosehill Rd, Lenexa, KS 66215
Regular 4V4 Team League fee is $365.00* plus sales tax per team per 8 game session. ALL TEAMS THAT PLAYED IN OUR WINTER 2 SESSION THAT REGISTER BY FRIDAY, JUNE 19TH RECEIVE A $50 COUPON TOWARDS YOUR SUMMER TEAM REGISTRATION!
Games are one 50 minute period, and a 15 minute warm up. No roster maximum. TEAMS SHOULD REGISTER ONLINE & PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD, or register at our Lenexa facility. *Fees do not include medical reimbursement insurance.
To register your team, you need the following:
- Register your team online after creating an account.
- $200.00 Deposit, per session (non-refundable start of the session).
- Submit a schedule conflicts form no later than two weeks before session start date.
- All players must be registered and roster photos taken before their first game.
TEAMS SHOULD REGISTER ONLINE & PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD, or register at our Lenexa facility.
*Note: No play or practice fee!
Our league managers will be flexible with schedule conflicts. Schedule conflict forms are due no later than two weeks before the start of the session.
- Longest game times in KC (one 50 minute period and a 15 minute warm up)
- Best managed leagues in KC
- Most flexible with scheduling and coaches conflicts
- Best maintained fields in KC
- Trophies for league champions and medals for runner-ups
Our small-sided, 4V4 leagues offer games with fewer players competing on a smaller size field. These are fun games that involve the players more because fewer players are sharing the ball. The small-sided game is a developmentally, appropriate, fun environment for young soccer players.