About All American Indoor Sports
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES & REFEREES
If you want to get some exercise, think you know the laws of the indoor soccer game and want to make some extra cash, you should consider refereeing indoor soccer leagues. Referees sign up online for shifts that fit their schedule, days and times. We have leagues seven days a week and hundreds of games available.
- We require that you take our “Laws of the Game” test and score a 90% or better
- Shadow a referee for six to eight games to become familiar with our systems
- Score boards and leagues and complete a US Indoor Soccer certification clinic, which is held at our Lenexa facility
- Two different colored referee jerseys
- Black referee shorts
- Black referee socks
- Black athletic, non-cleated shoes
- Fox 40 whistle
- Red, Yellow, & Blue card
Please contact Mike Urban, General Manager (913) 888-5425 ext. 103 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lil’ Kickers Soccer Coach
Lil’ Kickers is a non-competitive, introductory soccer and movement skills program for boys and girls ages 18 months – 9 years. In Lil’ Kickers, we don’t just teach soccer to kids, but also use soccer as a tool to teach kids about life. Come down and find out why Lil’ Kickers is the Highest Quality Child Development Program in the Midwest.
What to expect as a coach
- Play Soccer with kids under the age of 10 years.
- No Soccer coaching license required.
- Some experience with kids required.
- Patience, maturity, playfulness, and a willingness to learn are a must.
- Great pay!
- Lots of Fun!
Join our professional sports management team, who HELP organize indoor soccer leagues for both youth and adults, recruit teams, individual players to play on All American house teams, collect league fees and HELP manage evening adult and weekend youth leagues. You will also prepare and serve food & beverage in our concession areas.
If you are ready to work in a healthy sports environment,
learn about sports management, food and beverage
operations, which will be personally rewarding, make money
and have fun…Apply today!
- Ideal candidates need to have high energy, motivated, self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Also requires excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- We are looking for candidates who have a soccer background, including playing or refereeing, but not required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage
- Paid soccer league fees
To be considered for this position please contact Joe Fitch at (913) 888-5425 ext. 101 or email Joe at email@example.com
League managers run indoor soccer leagues for both youth and adults, daytime, evenings and weekends. League managers recruit teams and individual players to participate in our indoor soccer leagues. Managers organize divisions, make league schedules, collect leagues fees and referee some games. League managers are also responsible for recruiting, training and managing supporting staff.
Ideal candidates need to have high energy, motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast pace environment.
Also requiring excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail. We are looking for candidates who have strong customer service experience, a soccer background, which includes playing, some referee and coaching experience is preferred, but not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
Annual Salary depending on experience + bonus opportunity
Health insurance: 100% paid
Dental Plan available
Paid Holidays & Vacation
Paid soccer league fees
If you are ready to start working in a fun, sports environment and build a career that will be both personally and financially rewarding, Apply Today!
To be considered for this position please send a resume along with a cover letter to: All American Indoor Sports, Attn: David Quinn, 8875 Rosehill Rd, Lenexa, KS 66215 or email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Soccer League Manager
All American Indoor Sports is Kansas City’s premier indoor soccer company with two facilities located in Lenexa & Overland Park, Kansas. All American was founded in April 1985 and has been offering the most competitive, fun, indoor soccer leagues for all levels, ages, and genders. AAIS offers adult leagues year-round, six days a week and youth leagues during the winter and summer. AAIS also offers KC’s premier child development program, Lil’ Kickers with year-round programs for ages 18mos thru 9 years old, six days a week.
- Assistant league managers will learn how to run indoor soccer leagues for both youth and adults. Assistant league managers will learn how to recruit teams and individual players to participate in our indoor soccer leagues. ALMs will learn how to organize divisions, make league schedules, collect league fees, and referee games.
- ALMs will learn how to recruit, hire, train, and manage supporting staff.
- Ideal candidates need to have high energy and are motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Also requiring excellent inter-personal skills and attention to detail. We are looking for candidates who have strong customer service experience, a soccer background that includes playing, refereeing, and coaching (preferred, but not required).
Additional Job Details
- $13.00 – $15.00 per hour DOE
- Benefits: health insurance & dental insurance available
- Schedule: nights and weekends required
- Complimentary soccer league fees
If you are ready to start working in a fun, sports environment and build a career that will be both personally and financially rewarding, Apply Today before this position is filled! To be considered for this position please send a resume along with a cover letter to: All American Indoor Sports, Attn: David Quinn, 8875 Rosehill Rd, Lenexa, KS 66215 or email as an attachment to email@example.com or Joe Finch firstname.lastname@example.org