Come indoors to our climate controlled year-round facilities. All American Indoor Sports offers youth soccer leagues for all ages and levels of play. All American is currently celebrating our 35th year running the deepest, most competitive, best managed youth soccer leagues in the KC metro area. We continue to accommodate the busy schedules of players and their families with our flexible scheduling and no reschedule fees! TEAMS ARE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS AND OUR LEAGUES FILL UP VERY FAST SO SIGN UP TODAY!
For Further Information CALL:
(913) 888-KICK (5425) Ext. 0
8875 Rosehill Rd, Lenexa, KS 66215
$725.00* plus sales tax per team per 8 game session. League Champions receive T-Shirts 2nd place receive medals. Roster maximum is 18 players. *Fees do not include medical reimbursement insurance.
To register your team you need the following for Winter 1, 2019 & Winter 2, 2020
- Register your team online after creating an account.
- $200.00 Deposit, per session (non-refundable two weeks before the start of the session).
- Submit a schedule conflicts form no later than two weeks before session start date.
- All players registered and roster photos completed before your first game.
TEAMS SHOULD REGISTER ONLINE & PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD, or register at our Lenexa facility.
*Note: All players must register to play and/or practice for $22.86 + tax, expires annually. All registrations are processed online or through our Lenexa facility.
Parents without internet access or credit cards will need to fill out a player registration-waiver form, attach a check for their registration fee of $22.86 plus tax (expires annually) and turn it into their team manager to submit to All American.
- The longest game times in KC (two 25 minute halves)
- Best managed leagues in KC
- Most flexible with scheduling and coaches conflicts
- Best maintained fields in KC
- Trophies for league champions and medals for runner-ups