Come indoors to our climate controlled year-round facilities. This is a great beginning league for boys and girls wanting to learn the fun game of soccer. Each session will begin with a 13 minute instructional warm-up period. Games will be two 20 minute halves with a 2 minute half time. The players on the field are 4V4 and the coach will remain on the field throughout the game giving instructions and encouragement as needed. Our league is non-competitive. TEAMS ARE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS AND OUR LEAGUES FILL UP VERY FAST SO SIGN UP TODAY!
For Further Information CALL:
(913) 888-KICK (5425) Ext. 0
8875 Rosehill Rd, Lenexa, KS 66215
$365.00* plus sales tax per team for 8 game sessions. Games include 13 minute practice, two 20 minutes halves and a 2-minute half time. No roster maximum. – All players will receive participation medals at your last game. *Fees do not include medical reimbursement insurance. TEAMS SHOULD REGISTER ONLINE & PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD, or register at our Lenexa facility.
To register your team you need the following for Winter 1, 2019 & Winter 2, 2020
- Register your team online after creating an account.
- $200.00 Deposit, per session (non-refundable two weeks before the start of the session).
- Submit a schedule conflicts form no later than two weeks before session start date.
- All players registered and roster photos completed before your first game.
TEAMS SHOULD REGISTER ONLINE & PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD, or register at our Lenexa facility.
*Note: All players must register to play and/or practice for $22.86 + tax, expires annually. All registrations are processed online or through our Lenexa facility.
Parents without internet access or credit cards will need to fill out a player registration-waiver form, attach a check for their registration fee of $22.86 plus tax (expires annually) and turn it into their team manager to submit to All American.
- Best managed leagues in KC
- Most flexible with scheduling and coaches conflicts
- Best maintained fields in KC
- All teams will receive Participation Medals at the end of each session.
Our small-sided, 4V4 Pony leagues offer games with fewer players competing on a smaller size field. These are fun games that involve the players more because fewer players are sharing the ball. The small-sided game is a developmentally, appropriate, fun environment for young soccer players.